Sunday, March 13, 2005

All in the Same Night

How I miss you
I barely know you
It feels right
I thought I saw it in your eyes
Was it only me that imagined we could be?
I don’t even know you
I can’t get you out of my head
I don’t want to
I remember your smile
Like I have known it all my life
I love how your eyes squint when you smile
I look into your eyes
And I wish it could be just you and me
Wow.
I really like you and I can’t stop now

You made me feel more emotion in one night then the rest of my life combined
When we stared into each other’s eyes,
A comfortable silence
No words need be spoken
A look is all it takes
You have no idea what my mind is like since that first night
I want to cry
So simple our words
How deep our gaze
I could write a thousand pages but my words aren’t enough
I wish I could express my feelings better
But I lack

It was too easy
It is too good to be true
After all, that first night was the only time I’ve talked to you
Now my head spins, my soul aches, my heartbreaks
And all I want to know is if you feel the same way
How did I let this happen?
And now, only heaven knows how this will turn out

No comments: