Wednesday, March 23, 2005

5/28/05 9:39 p/m/ eastern

I know exactly what is about to happen
It hasn’t been verified
But most assuredly
The signs point to no

She’ll say;
Blame it on timing finally.
I’m not ready.
It doesn’t fit into my plan.
I can’t stand the pain.
It’s too soon.
Not yet.
I can’t get serious with anyone.

Meanwhile,
I’m left desolate
With a future
As bright as the inside of a closed coffin
Heartbroken
Feeling worthless and unwanted

They’ll say;
Don’t be so hard on yourself Caleb.
Someone will come along.
Your time will come.

Alone I think;
NO!
Not this time!
But fighting back is useless
And the truth is
I can’t give you everything you want

But I'll tell you,
I understand.
Huh? No…I’m not mad.
I just want you to be happy.
I really do.
Don’t worry about me.
I’ll probably pull through

No comments: