Saturday, January 01, 2005

You Said…

You said you’d call me 
But you didn’t remember me once yesterday 
It makes me think and wonder if you even care at all. 
Please don’t lead me on.
Please don’t make me believe what really isn’t there. 
Don’t say what you don’t mean just to appease me. 
You are better than that.
And so am I. 
I can’t understand.
I don’t know if I want to.
Thank you for everything you haven’t done for me recently.
I have gone out of my way to be there. 
You haven’t at all. 
You leave me. 
What am I supposed to think? 
What am I supposed to do? 
I am so lost when it comes to you. 
I want to call or text. 
But I won’t.
You said you’d call. 
So I’ll wait to see if you ever come through.
What will I say? 
(She knows how I feel.)
You know how I feel!
I told you...
And look where it left me!

No comments: